Hi! My name is Olivia. Welcome to The Olivia List! Here I show you guys my favorite, lovely, and admirable things that are in this age of time. But, while I’m doing this, I don’t need to be a total stranger! Get to know me with these facts.
- I am the oldest of five kids
- I became a Christian when I was eight
- I play the guitar
- I love coffee!
- I’m learning American Sign Language.
- I’m home-schooled
- My favorite book series are the Christy Miller Series, and the Keeper of The Lost Cities series!
- I moved to Southern California from Des Moines, Iowa in December 2017, and back home to Iowa in May 2019!
- My favorite candies are Starburst and M&Ms and Kit Kats and- Ok, I just love sugar!
- My favorite food is french fries!
- I love driving! I got my driver’s learning permit in May after I turned 14!
- My favorite dog breed is a golden retriever! (They’re soooo cute and fluffy!)
- I’m an author! (You can check out my book here)
- My favorite breakfast food is cinnamon rolls.
- My favorite gemstone is an opal!
Now that you know a little about me, I’ll tell you why I decided to start this blog.
I love reading, traveling, movies, and fashion like most other girls my age do. But not all of these things can be fully good. We live in a time when the world is turning more evil by the second. So, I built my blog on this verse, (Click on the picture to get your own printable of this!) Also, check me out on Pinterest,@ The Olivia List!